Deerfield Beach celebrates Pioneer Days (formerly Founders' Days) Friday, February 12th through Sunday, February 14th at the Main Beach Parking Lot located at 149 SE. 21st Avenue on Deerfield Beach.
The theme of this year's celebration is "Honor the Past, Embrace the Future."
This event-filled weekend of celebrating Deerfield Beach will offer something for the old and the young from arts, crafts, food, live entertainment, carnival rides and a fabulous Fireworks Display.
The festivities get started on Friday evening with the following entertainment schedule:
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Making Faces
- 6:30 - 7:45 pm Joey Gilmore Band
- 8:30 - 10:00 pm Pearl Jamz Tribute
Saturday, you will want to stake out your perfect spot for the parade that will begin at 10:00 AM and will go east on Hillsboro Boulevard, north on A1A, past the pier then south along the beach. Following the parade, there will be an awards ceremony at the beach.
Then, it's back to the main stage for another day of live entertainment:
- 1:30 - 2:30 pm The Other Guys
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm Big City Dogs
- 4:30 - 5:30 pm The Skool Gang
- 6:15 - 7:45 pm Blues Brothers Tribute
- 8:30 - 9:05 pm Jeffrey James
- 9:05 pm Fireworks Display
- 9:30 - 10:00 pm Jeffrey James
Sunday afternoon will round out the festivities with the following acts:
- 12:30 - 2:00 pm Orange Sunshine Band
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm Caribbean Chillers
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm The Beatles Tribute
A complimentary shuttle service will be provided with pickups at The Cove Shopping Center and St. Ambrose Catholic Church.
Whether you will be attending Pioneer Days as a vendor or as a patron, you will want to make the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort Hotel your home for the Pioneer Days weekend. Located a short walk from the festivities, you will enjoy the luxurious amenities after a day on your feet at the festival.