The Delray Beach Garlic Fest, dedicated to exploring the numerous health and culinary possibilities of garlic, has become the premier food and entertainment event in South Florida. Many recipes and unique dishes such as Garlic Ice Cream, Argentinean Garlic BBQ and Garlic Fest crab cakes have been created by professional chefs in the Garlic Chef cooking competition and by the Gourmet Alley concessionaires. Garlic Fest has been featured on the Food Network and in many national newspapers and magazines. Now in its 17th year, the Delray Beach Garlic Fest has become an institution in Palm Beach County and is known as "The Best Stinkin' Party in Town.
The Garlic Fest was started by a group of local folks looking to establish a fund-raising source for local non-profit organizations serving education and arts organizations for youth. The event relies on volunteer organizations to staff the event. The Delray Beach Arts, Inc. has reached a milestone this year donating over $600,000 and proudly continues to grow its charitable donations each year.
The MAIN STAGE musical entertainment lineup has a little something for everyone:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH
- 6:00-7:30PM SPRED THE DUB
- 9:00-10:30PM IRATION
SATURDAY, JANUARY 30TH
- 11:00-12:30 pm PAT RODDY
- 1:00-2:30 pm TK BLU BAND
- 3:00-4:30 pm THE JEFFREY JAMES GANG
- 5:00-6:30 pm FABULOUS FLEETWOODS
- 7:00-8:00 pm CHOPPED UP TULIPS
- 9:00-10:30 pm TAKING BACK SUNDAY
SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st
- 9:30-10:00 am OCEAN'S EDGE SCHOOL OF WORSHIP
- 10:00-10:45 am THE AVENUE CHURCH SERVICE
- 11:00-11:30 am OCEAN'S EDGE SCHOOL OF WORSHIP
- 11:30-12:00 pm BANYAN'S CREEK DRUMLINE
- 1:00-2:30 pm TURNSTILES - A TRIBUTE TO THE MUSIC OF BILLY JOEL
- 3:00-5:00 pm HIGHWAY RUN - JOURNEY TIBUTE BAND
- 5:30-6:30 pm ANDY CHILDS
The Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort is the perfect place to call home base while visiting the Delray Beach Garlic Fest. With its breathtaking beach location, the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort is just a short drive to anything you want to do while visiting South Florida.