Rainy day? Even in the Sunshine State, you may encounter a rainy afternoon. Luckily, you'll find plenty of indoor attractions for kids, teens and adults that will keep you occupied during the drippy weather. Here are some of our favorite things to do on a rainy day in Boca Raton.
- Boomers - Laser tag, rock wall & video games
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - Broadway, ballet & opera
- Strikes - Bowling & billiards
- Iceplex - Hockey & figure skating
- Boca Play Station - Indoor playground & café
- Cinemark Palace 20 - Movies
- Monkey Joe's - Inflatable play center
And of course, you may just want to relax at our award-winning resort and make the most of our award-winning services and amenities. In-room dining is available from 7 am to 10 pm every day of the week. Hit the fitness center for an invigorating workout, then visit the gelato parlor to reward yourself. Watch a classic movie in the comfort of your room or suite, and gaze out the floor-to-ceiling windows. Do you have questions about attractions and things to do in Boca? Would you like to learn more about our hotel? Please don't hesitate to contact us today at 1 (954) 428-2850 for more information, and to make your reservations.